MX (Mail Exchange) records allow directing mail from one e-mail server to another. Changing MX records is often required when your mail server is located elsewhere than your website.
To change your MX records, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your cPanel control panel
2. Click on “MX Entry” icon located in Mail section
3. Select the domain name you wish to edit MX records for
4. Select Automatically Detect Configuration as your email routing option
5. Enter your MX record priority and destination and click on “Add New Record”
Please note that MX entry changes can take up to 4 - 8 hours for the DNS change to propagate.